Tonight is a very special event: Ignite Boulder!
Ignite is a night of presentations on a variety of topics, with a twist. Each presentation has 20 slides, that automatically advance after 15 seconds. It is a worldwide movement, and Boulder is hosting our fourth April 29th at 6pm.
If you want to come, there are just a few tickets available! Get them here (they are free!).
Here are the speakers and topics:
- My Mom Just Joined Facebook. Now What? Ryan Wanger
- How I almost died: Traveling sparsely and the creative process Alex Skazat
- How to be a successful musician knowing that youâ€™re never going to make money selling music Chris Reinhard
- To Influence or Be Influenced â€¦That is the Question Brett Greene
- â€œYe Olde Prince of Bel-Airâ€, a medieval translation David Mason
- On Curiosity Niel Robertson
- Mystery Deck Battle
- Why Mommybloggers Suck and What We Can Learn From Them Aimee Giese
- Fame. Fortune. And Hula Hoops. How To Not Suck. Laura Blakeman
- Confession of a NiteRide Driver Jen Newell
- How To Be A Dance Ninja (or not) Nicole Glaros
- Peak Oil: Does This Mean There Wonâ€™t be iPhones? Lilly Justman
- Everything in life can be learned from the movie Road House Sam Breed
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.