Brad Feld just wrote a brilliant post on his thoughts on Apple and the Republican Party.
I feel like my relationship with Apple isn’t the Republican Party for me, it is the Democratic Party. Here is why:
- Fully support them, they rarely do something for me
- Give them too much money
- Give them way too much credit
- Really hope they will solve my problems
- Wait for the update for their attempt to actually solve my problems
- Have a hope for them to take the environment seriously
- Love watching their keynotes
- Feel totally sold on their products after watching their keynotes
- Will wait in lines for them
- Will randomly comment on peoples blogs attacking them
- Generally like people that are also fans
- Think that people that hate them are wack
- Get press releases with fluff from them
- Can expect them to lie to me
- If I call them, there will be someone that really doesn’t care answering the phone
- Can expect to be pissed off a few times a year at them
And after all that, I am a fanboy of both of them. What did I forget?
Damn you ObamaJobs.