Thinking about it the other day, we just opened up a really dark movement.
Something I am scared of. More scared that the thought of Seth Godin writing another book. More horrified than Pailin 2012.
Governmental vanity domains.
Just think of all the fun that can be had with wedge issues + .gov
The political ramifications are endless:
- cuttingpork.gov would have been John McCain’s policy center
- hope.gov would have been a live stream of the puppy channel
- fascist.gov would be airings of the History Channel
- alaskas.gov would be Sarah Pailin’s wikipedia portal
- buyobamasseatfromIL.gov for the everyman’s extortion campaign
We have to consider the lameness of:
But there are some I would love to see:
Please, let’s just keep it to change, .gov.
(thanks to Jeremy for some of the juicier ideas.)