TC50 Sekai (Tonchidot) just presented, one of the best presentations I have ever seen.
I don’t think I understood a word he said.
VentureBeat has a great post on what actually happened. Here is my take.
- Takahito Iguchi is my hero. He delivered a pitch in a 2nd language with more energy than I have ever seen on a stage.
- Answering a tough question with “it is patented” is always a good laugh
- Answering a question about being acquired by Google with “NEVER!!!!” like a samurai is always a good laugh
- Saying investors ‘just need to imagine’ to an investor is hilarious
- Jumping up and down on a stage with excitement about your own demo that rocked the audience never gets old
I gave him a standing ovation.
Going to Smack My Pitch Up tonight. I plan to meow an entire pitch.